Make the Napa Valley your home course by joining the only 36-Hole golf resort in the famous Napa Valley. When the two golf courses opened in 1966, Silverado began offering experiences to its membership that were truly unique: In one of the finest climates in the world, a tranquil and intimate place that provides the perfect sense of belonging.
With 1,200 acres of gently rolling hills right off of the famous Silverado Trail, Silverado is truly is a lifestyle community. Tennis enthusiasts will find few facilities as spectacular as those here at Silverado Resort and Spa. We have 10 plexi-pave tennis courts, 3 of which are lighted. The tennis program is under the direction of Peter Burwash International (PBI), the world's premier tennis management company, and was recently ranked #15 in the world by Tennis Resorts Online.
There are multiple membership options offered at the Silverado Country Club. For information regarding membership, please visit our website, contact the Club’s Membership Director at 707.257.5539 or EMAIL US.
Country Club Amenities:
- Two 18 hole Championship Golf Courses Redesigned by PGA Hall of Famer Johnny Miller
- Golf Programs and Instruction Managed by Troon Golf
- Reciprocal Access to Troon Golf Courses Worldwide
- Ten Plexi-Pave Tennis Courts – Three Lighted
- Tennis Program and Instruction Managed by Peter Burwash International
- Junior Golf and Tennis Instruction
- Main Resort Pool Complex with Two Pools, Whirlpool, and Snack Bar
- Three Regulation Bocce Courts
- Member Discounts on Dining, Merchandise, and Resort Accommodations
- Preferred Pricing for Spa Membership and Day Use
- Exclusive Events for Members – Social, Golf, and Tennis
- Members Clubhouse Serving Daily Lunch, Happy Hour and Sunday Brunch in Season
- The Grill Restaurant and Bar
- Silverado Market and Bakery – Starbucks Coffee, Fresh Bakery Items, Sandwiches, Salads and Grocery Items
- The Mansion Lounge Featuring Libations and Bar Bites
- Concierge Services and Resort Room Service Delivered to Neighboring Homes and Condos
- Festive Holiday Buffets – Easter, Thanksgiving, and Christmas
- Summer Kids’ Camps – Junior Camp and Golf, Tennis, and Swim Camp